Medical Office Lease Negotiations
Did you know that in North America, close to 20% of practicing doctors lose the opportunity to sell an existing practice each year? Or that 75% of doctors are locked into a lease that will force them to relocate before the end of their careers? When you look at these numbers closely, it’s clear that buying a new practice or relocating an existing one is not a process that should be taken lightly. At Phelps Commercial Realty, our advisors are here to assist you in every step of the process to ensure that your best interests are protected at all times.
You Need Our Help
Signing a lease on a new location without the help of an expert advisor can put everything you’ve worked for at risk. Without the right information, you may sign a lease that restricts your ability to be as productive as you would like. Our expert advisors will help you to secure a lease that represents exactly what your business needs to be successful. We’ll look closely at several things before you sign your lease.
- Lease Economics – We’ll negotiate your rent rates and our clients often end up paying under market value for their property.
- Minimize Threats – We’ll look closely at your lease to ensure that there are no hidden clauses that may cost you money in the future.
- Stability – We’ll guarantee that your lease is stable and ensure that your practice is set up long-term.
- Flexibility – We’ll negotiate lease terms that allow you to transition your practice and retire when the time is right.
- Save Money & Time – We’ll handle the day-to-day pieces of finding a new location and handling your lease and allow you to focus on your specialty – your patients.
Contact Us Today
At Phelps, our focus is on saving you money and protecting your future. As your Owner’s Representative, we are always on the lookout for ways your location can be made better for your individual business.